What is in it for you?
The two academic KITLV journals BKI and NWIG are freely available through Open Access.
• Free use of the KITLV collections and all other collections held at the Leiden Universitary Library (with the free library card)
• A printed edition of BKI or NWIG (only if you opt for the Membership with printed edition)
• A discount of 25% on KITLV publications by Brill Publishers/KITLV Press
• Purchase of Brill publications at the greatly reduced price of €30,25 (excluding shipping) through MyBook Program
• KITLV News Alert Service that informs you about special acquisitions, recent publications, workshops, lectures and other activities organized by the KITLV
• Free access to all activities organized by the Members Association KITLV
KITLV Publications are all the books published by Brill Academic Publishers in collaboration with KITLV. Only members of our Learned Society are able to order their books through KITLV. In addition to the usual discount on KITLV books, they will receive a 25% discount on all books published by Brill. In addition, KITLV members can order a MyBook version of KITLV books, see the information below.
Brill’s MyBook program gives members of the Learned Society the option to purchasea print-on-demand paperback copy of books of their choice. Currently Brill offers 3,000 titles in the MyBook program, but this number continuesto grow as new titles are added on a weekly basis.The program is part of Brill’s broader initiative to make its publications more accessible to the scholarly community.
MyBook is an affordable paperback copy of a Brill publication intended for personal use. MyBook is printed on demand and has a generic cover. It is not possible for non-members to acquire a MyBook and KITLV members can only acquire the cheaper books via KITLV. The current price of a MyBook is € 30.25 including tax and excluding shipping from KITLV to the customer. The members’ discount of 25% is not applicable to MyBook publications.
List MyBook: a KITLV selection of available titles in the MyBook program, if you would like to know about other titles please contact KITLV.
Membership fees 2019
• Including a printed edition of the Bijdragen (€65,00 per calendar year)
• Including a printed edition of the NWIG (€45,00 per calendar year)
• Membership without a printed journal (€33,00, per calendar year; both journals are freely available through Open Access)
For more information, please contact Ellen Sitinjak: .